The Associate Video Producer will partner with the Lead Video Director to meet the various live video production needs for Adult Ministries across the South Barrington campus including, but not limited to, weekend and midweek services, ministry events and workshops, and outside events. Also, assisting with training and management of volunteers will be a key responsibility of this position.
- Support adult services and ministries through the use of well executed and creative live video in both an operating and coaching role
- Work on a team to manage aspects of the video inventory including cameras, camera support systems, graphics machines and other ancillary video equipment
- Contribute to services and large events through brainstorming, R&D and implementation
- Recruit, train and support video volunteers
PREFERRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Live Video Directing
- Graphic Creation
- Competency with Photoshop and Pro Presenter
- Relational - able to find common ground with a wide range of people, both staff and volunteers
- Unflappable - cool under pressure
- College degree and 2-5 years live video experience
- Attends or is willing to start attending a Willow Creek Community Church campus as your church home
View all available positions at Willow Creek.