Thank you so much for serving at our Seed Packing event! Food is a basic need. That so many people go without enough to eat is an injustice. We must all do our part to end hunger throughout the world. Confronting the problem of hunger can seem overwhelming. What can one person possibly do? As it turns out, plenty!
Visit these websites to learn more about the issue of hunger and malnutrition.
Read a book that gives you a better perspective on issues of food security.
- Enough, How the World’s Poor Starve in an Age of Plenty ~ by Roger Thurow and Scott Cline [VISIT SITE]
- Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger ~ by Ron Sider
- The Bottom Billion ~ by Paul Collier
Look at Hunger from a completely different angle!
- Check out these interesting photos of food consumption in our world! [VISIT SITE]
- Rate yourself on the global rich list – you’ll be surprised! [VISIT SITE]