Women's Classes at Willow South Barrington
Women’s Daytime Classes offer large-group teaching and small-group discussion on a range of Bible, parenting, and topical issues for women of all ages and stages of spiritual growth. Classes are held on various weekdays from 9:30–11:30 a.m., during fall and spring semesters. Note: Childcare is available for a nominal fee via pre-registration.
• Beginnings: Studying the Book of Isaiah | Study the book of Isaiah with others each Tuesday morning—and dive deep into God's message of salvation.
• Life as Mom | You’re Already Amazing—Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be.
• Tuesday KidsCare 4 Classes | Register your child for KidsCare while you attend a daytime class at Willow Creek.
• Dressing for Success | In our world, we have all kinds of ways to dress, from very casual to formal. Learn what the Word of God says we need to wear every day to live life to the full.
• Wednesday KidsCare 4 Classes | Register your child for KidsCare while you attend a daytime class at Willow Creek.
• Moms with Teens | Join a community of moms with preteen, teen, and college-age kids who want biblical community, encouragement, parenting wisdom, and current information about Y and Z generations.
• Spiritual Formation | Women are invited to explore spiritual formation through the study and engagement of various spiritual practices.
• Thursday KidsCare 4 Classes | Register your child for KidsCare while you attend a daytime class at Willow Creek.
• Life in Christ Discipleship | The Life in Christ Discipleship Study is designed for women who long to be mentored and discipled in Christ.
• Friday KidsCare 4 Classes | Register your child for KidsCare while you attend a daytime class at Willow Creek.
MOPS at Willow Creek
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) encourages, equips, and helps women become better moms. MOPS International connects mothers all over the world to a community of women right in their own neighborhoods, who meet together to laugh, cry, and embrace the journey of parenting infants and preschoolers.
Willow's MOPS groups are a safe place for women to be authentic with their successes and their struggles; to be better equipped in the vital roles they play; and to find their identity by journeying alongside one another. MOPS meets at Willow's South Barrington campus on select Friday mornings, September through May. Childcare is available via registration. Learn more and register here.
The Red Glove Riders
This community of women motorcycle enthusiasts develops friendships and grows spiritually by riding together and enjoying time together in social settings. Red Glove Riders are also members of the "co-ed" HighRoad Riders.