Am I spiritually ready for Baptism?
Baptism is an outward expression of an inward commitment to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Willow believes the decision to be baptized is up to the individual and that he or she must fully understand what it means to be a Christ follower.
Once someone professes faith in Jesus Christ for salvation, the Bible says they should proclaim the life change that has occurred—the watching world needs to know.
- Believers are those who have realized that their sins have separated them from God.
- They have given up all efforts to reach God through their own good works or religious activity.
- They have concluded that Jesus Christ’s death on the cross for their sins is the only thing that can bridge the gap between them and God.
- A believer is someone who has decided to trust Christ alone for his or her salvation.
How do I get baptized at Willow?
- Complete a Baptism registration form
- Attend a Baptism Information Meeting
In the weeks leading up to the Baptism weekend, each participant is asked to attend a brief informational meeting immediately following weekend services, where a Willow Creek pastor reviews the church’s statement on the biblical basis for Baptism and answers questions. Learn more about Willow's Baptism statement here.
- Get Baptized!
Select a Willow Creek location below to see specific instructions or contacts.
Does Willow practice infant Baptism?