Reconnect in your marriage
In RESTORE couples can find freedom from the things that sabotage the connection and intimacy they desire in their marriage. Engage the areas of your relationship that sometimes leave you in the ditch—and learn how to engage authentically and lovingly with your spouse, even in the midst of hard seasons.
In this high-challenge workshop hosted at Willow South Barrington each spring and fall, you can gain life-changing insight that helps you get unstuck and on your way to a stronger future.
- Find hope and healing for wounds that feel unsolvable
- Identify toxic behaviors—and get tools to change them
- Outsmart the relational patterns that keep you stuck
- Resolve nagging issues that just won't go away
- Understand why you get triggered and how to deescalate a conversation
- Learn how to move your relationship from surviving to thriving
What happens in RESTORE?
- Hear life-changing concepts and principles taught in a large-group setting by psychologists, licensed therapists, and pastors.
- Engage in confidential table groups that create space for couples to learn from one another alongside wise, trained facilitators who have navigated their own seasons of marital distress.
Upcoming Workshop: 7–9 p.m., Wednesdays | February 15–April 19 (No class on March 29)
Click here to register for RESTORE.
Cost: $20/person ($40/couple) to cover workshop expenses and refreshments. Both you and your spouse must submit an individual application in order to secure placement in the workshop. Upon submitting your applications, each of you will receive a confirmation email and receipt.
Questions? Email Amy or call 224-512-2001.