Where help starts at Willow
We all go through challenging circumstances, transitions, relational pain, and difficult seasons of life. At some time or another, everyone needs a little help.
Help starts here. Willow offers many avenues of help—no matter how big or small your need. Our trained Pastors On Call will hear your story and provide you with next steps for whatever circumstance you are facing, or whatever need you have.
- Have a spiritual question?
- Need prayer?
- Looking for a workshop, support community, or recovery group?
- Dealing with relational conflict?
- Looking for a counselor?
- Need to plan a funeral?
- Is your marriage is in trouble? Or want some ideas for a little marriage tune-up?
- In a financial crisis? Or want help planning next year’s family budget?
- Planning your wedding?
- Figuring out your next step at Willow?
Whatever your need, one phone number gets the ball rolling: Just call (630) 221-9500 and ask to speak with a Pastor on Call.
Our Prayer Ministry will stand beside you and your family in prayer. Please email your prayer requests to
and our prayer team will support you in prayer through your time of need. Prayer team members are also available to pray with you following each Sunday service in the auditorium.