elping you navigate life,
no matter the circumstance
We all go through challenging circumstances, transitions, relational pain, and difficult seasons of life. At some time or another, everyone needs a little help.
Help starts here.
Willow's skilled Care Pastors are ready to speak with you or answer your questions. They will hear your story, pray with you, and help you choose practical next steps.
Care Pastors can help you with:
- Spiritual/doctrinal questions
- Grief and loss
- Referrals to trusted legal professionals
- Addiction resource and recovery information
- Prayer requests
- Marital crisis or marriage enrichment
- Relational conflict or guidance
- Parenting concerns
- Pregnancy services
- Referrals to trusted Christian counselors in your area
- Recommendations for a helpful class, workshop or group
- Planning a funeral
How do I connect with a care pastor?
Care pastors are available to speak with you every weekday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday through Friday. One phone number will connect you: Call (847) 765-5000 and ask to speak with a Care Pastor.
What if I have a financial or tangible need?
The Care Team is available to discuss your financial needs in person during Care Center hours. The Care Team is not equipped to assist guests over the phone. In most circumstances, direct services are available to you at the Care Center, and are supplemented by referrals to helpful community resources/services in your local area. Learn more