Willow Creek 5K Run
Willow Creek’s 5K Run on April 25, 2015 will raise funds for the 10th Anniversary of Celebration of Hope, Willow Creek’s annual Global Compassion and Justice campaign.
Run to Fight Hunger
Proceeds from each runner’s registration will be used to provide chickens for families in Africa and Latin America, giving them an ongoing source of eggs.
- Register by Wednesday, April 22 to receive a free t-shirt.
- Race is capped at 4,500 participants.
- The 5K is USATF-certified.
- Walkers/strollers welcome in the back of the race.
- No scooters, skateboards, longboards or rollerblades are allowed.
- Frequently Asked Questions
|Early Bird Rate
|Regular Rate||Race Day Rate|
|Student (age 5–18)||$16||$19||$20|
Race Day Schedule
Saturday, April 25, 2015
7 a.m. — Check-in/Registration opens
8:30 a.m. — Check-in/Registration closes
9 a.m. — 5K race begins (followed by awards ceremony)
Enter the campus from Algonquin Road, and follow the signs to parking. Registration is located in the main church lobby—enter through the main/D entrance.